Wilhelm Wolfaardt is our Principal Engineer (Structural). He manages key clients, the structural engineering team and their projects and works closely with the Civil Engineering team, developing a multi-disciplinary collaborative approach to our work.
Wilhelm has extensive experience in Structural Engineering throughout New Zealand and South Africa including:
• Multi-storey offices and apartments
• Residential and retirement living
• Light and heavy industrial structures
• Commercial, education, healthcare and retail buildings
• Seismic assessments, including ISA, DSA, strengthening and seismic restraint of services
• Temporary works design and support during construction: cranes; gantries; hoists etc.
• Peer Reviews, including High Risk buildings
• Due Diligence investigation and reporting
• Technical Engineering best practice, quality controls and assurance
• Health and Safety and Emergency management.
Wilhelm’s qualifications include MDT (Structural), CPEng and he is a Chartered Member of Engineering New Zealand (CMEngNZ) and joined Envivo in 2018.