- Nothing less than exceptional
quality is good enough.
Traffic engineering is crucial to achieve a safe and efficient environment. We pride ourselves on providing solutions to tricky technical challenges for our clients, whilst keeping councils, Auckland Transport, infrastructure providers and all other interested parties satisfied.
Martin Huang, our traffic engineer, said “I’ve been working hard on some interesting projects throughout the year. Most are under considerable time pressure, involve technical challenges and many stakeholders to consult with – and satisfy.
- For example, on the Mission Bay Upgrade Project I provided tracking curve analysis, resource process and other relevant inputs. We were under time pressure and needed to coordinate multiple stakeholders to reach agreements. The end result was that we successfully obtained the necessary approval to undertake the physical works and the client was very happy.
- I was engaged to undertake traffic modelling and provide advice on concept design for Tauranga City Council. Through effective communications, I reviewed previous works and came up with a preferred layout for the client. I was given access to Tauranga’s system to monitor the CCTV cameras as part of my investigation process. The outcome was extremely satisfactory. Read More.
- Resource consents for subdivisions require traffic assessments and analysis for Council’s consideration Read More
- I’ve been working on projects for transport assessments on proposed commercial activities including a childcare centre, business hubs and a temple. After technical inventions such as car parking design and other convincing demonstration of traffic engineering practices, my assessments played an important role in obtaining approvals in all cases without further questions being asked by Council.
Martin added “almost every project requires traffic engineering of some kind. Good planning will enhance a development and satisfy council requirements.”
Our specialist engineers provide practical solutions to manage the movement and flow of traffic, determine the implications of proposed projects and maximise the benefit to your project. Each project is unique. We tailor our services, employing the latest technology and the expertise of a highly skilled team to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Traffic Engineering services
- Traffic Modelling Services
- Integrated Transport Assessments and Traffic Engineering
- Traffic Assessments for Resource Consents
- Practically Perfect Parking Solutions
- Streetscapes are our Forte
- Introducing Martin Huang, our new Traffic Engineer