Our engineering experts can find the best parking solution for your project. Our team have plenty of experience in open-air sites, single-level carparking, multi-storey carparks and basement parking for mixed-use developments.
We work closely with you and evaluate all options. From concept and design to contract documentation we can be as involved, or as niche, as you wish, ensuring our expertise is delivered to you on time and on budget. We have parking solutions for projects of all sizes.
Our services include:
- Traffic engineering
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Project Management Services
- Laser scanning, modelling and
- Planning and resource management services, with extensive knowledge of Council planning rules such as minimum (and maximum) carparks required
Parking lots are not just car storage facilities, they are shared spaces for motorists and pedestrians where safety is paramount and good design can make all the difference to a project’s success (and approval from Council). Successful carpark design needs to tick many boxes, including functionality, safety, regulatory, accessibility, performance, aesthetic, environmental, budgetary etc.
Our engineering specialists provide advice on:
- Parking designs that are functional and efficient
- Detailed designs to maximise the use of parking space
- Vehicle access and manoeuvring analysis, swept path analysis
- Street connections
- Integrated transport assessments
- Traffic engineering investigations
- Cycling and pedestrian strategies
Through car park design we can help you save time and money. A well-designed car park makes the most of the space available while maximising user convenience, improving traffic circulation and ensuring pedestrian and cyclist safety. For example: innovative structural design of suspended floors to minimize their thickness can save clients huge costs, especially when excavating for basement carparks.