- Nothing less than exceptional
quality is good enough.
Introducing Tony Smith, our new Principal Engineer (Civil)
We are delighted to announce we have appointed Tony Smith to the position of Principal Engineer (Civil).
Tony manages engineering projects, working closely with the Project Management team and Structural Engineering team developing a multi-disciplinary collaborative approach to project and client management.
Tony has extensive experience in civil and infrastructure engineering throughout New Zealand, including:
- Land development projects
- Design, construction and asset management
- Contract management, negotiations, operational contracts and strategy
- All aspects of civil engineering, e.g. earthworks, water supply, roading, stormwater, waste water and associated facilities.
- Technical Engineering best practice, quality controls and assurance
- Health and Safety and Emergency management.
Tony qualifications include NZCE (Civil) and NZIM Diploma of Management, CPEng and a professional member of IPENZ.
One of his key areas of interest is parks work and a few recent high profile projects include:
- Manukau Memorial Gardens
- RSA Memorial project
- Western Expansion of MMG – planning and design
- Waikumete cemetery expansion site supervision