- Nothing less than exceptional
quality is good enough.
As part of our mid-winter celebrations, we wish to congratulate staff who have reached their 10+ year long-service anniversary (and more) at Envivo.
This year marks a significant milestone in the service of a number of our valued employees.
We currently employ over 90 people, of which 10 have been with us for at least 10 years and another 12 have worked here at least 5 years. That’s almost a quarter of our work-force, who have a valuable role in carrying the history of our growth from strength to strength.
Our congratulations and sincere thanks go out to:
- Rob, for 20+ years structural and civil engineering (and founder of JAWA)
- Kong, for 20 years in structural engineering
- Mike, for 15+ years in structural engineering
- Ros, for 15 years with us in a number of support and administration roles
- Sarah, for 15 years in draughting
- Russell, for 13 years in surveying
- Malcolm, for 12 years in surveying and also recently in 3D laser scanning services
- Lily, for 12 years in administration
- Nathan, for 10 years in surveying and also recently in 3D laser scanning services
- Mike, for 10 years in surveying
Tom Bretherton, Managing Director, said “We’re very fortunate to have a very loyal and dedicated workforce. The successful growth of our company is the direct result of our valued employees whose perseverance and their commitment drives our business. I personally thank you for your ten-plus years of support and it has been great to see you all grow, broaden your skills, take on new challenges and continue learning, again thank you for all you have done to make Envivo the company it is today!”
Envivo engineering, surveying and planning was created in 2012 with the merge of BCL Surveying and MPC Planning. Tom Bretherton founded BCL Surveyors in 1998, MPC Planning was founded in 2000 by James Hook. In 2015 JAWA Structural Engineers joined us and we moved to our new premises in Normanby Road, Mount Eden. Click here to read more About Us.